Mr. Lake Lure Vacation Rentals makes renting your home EASY!
Simply said, this is what we do for you:
- Maximize your earnings while minimizing expenses
- Give exposure, exposure, exposure to your property
- Coordinate and inspect exceptional housekeeping
- Oversee repairs and ongoing maintenance
- Provide up-to-date reporting and complete accountability
If you own a home in or around Lake Lure NC, now is the time to investigate if offering vacation rental is right for you. It’s easy to see why so many have turned to Mr. Lake Lure Vacation Rentals to effectively market, maintain, and rent their second home or investment property. Call us to discuss your property management needs and the services we provide. Start generating income from the property you already own!
Call to speak with one of our Management Team today!
(828) 625-9734 or email Stay@MrLakeLure.com
Maximizing your income by applying exceptional management and marketing skills with attention to detail, while insuring the vacationer is completely satisfied with their experience and want to return to rent again.
Communication is key, and we keep you abreast of all your property’s activity. We offer an internet based, password protected Owner Portal allowing you to see the reservation calendar, maintenance items, account statements, and more. You can even schedule your own days to stay at your home.
HOUSEKEEPING AND MAINTENANCE
We understand the importance of providing a clean, well maintained rental property so guests give you a five-star rating and return year after year. The Lake Lure vacation experience begins at check-in, and first impressions are everything. Guests will immediately notice the cleanliness of your home, how well it’s maintained, and the crisp clean white towels and fresh bed sheets. As part of our service we provide professionally laundered sheets and towels, plus bathroom and kitchen “starter” amenities.
We employ professional maintenance people, knowledgeable in all aspects of real estate property maintenance and supervision. Your property will be maintained and kept attractive through painstakingly detailed maintenance, and regular inspections. It is our job to continually monitor the condition of your home. When minor maintenance items arise, we immediately rectify them. In the unfortunate event a large maintenance need arises, we will notify you as soon as it happens. In both instances, we keep you informed every step of the way. We inspect and thoroughly clean your home after every guest leaves to insure your property is constantly monitored. You will be updated about any enhancements recommended to make your property more appealing and increase revenue. The staff at Mr. Lake Lure Vacation Rentals understands that housekeeping and maintenance are two of the biggest contributing factors to a pleasurable vacation stay.
Marketing is one of the strengths that sets us apart from our competitors. We take a very aggressive approach to expose your property to the largest audience possible. Technology allows us to reach a larger and more targeted audience than ever before. By using innovative advertising techniques locally and nationwide on the internet, we’re confident in our ability to provide a steady rental flow. And we’ll do our very best with the vacation tenant qualification and selection process.
Updated daily, our website is filled with dynamic wide-angle photography of your property with rates, descriptions, amenities, maps and more. Our state of the art reservation system is directly connected to all the major vacation rental websites for an easy guest reservation experience. You will see your home prominently displayed on AirBNB, VRBO, and many others. Our website is also an incredibly helpful resource for vacationers to plan their trip. We showcase local activities, tours, festivals, restaurants, day trips, children’s events, shops, galleries, wineries, and other things to do in Lake Lure and the surrounding areas.
Our social media following is among the largest in Western North Carolina. We maintain multiple social media pages with thousands of followers who truly love Lake Lure and vacation here every year. We skillfully use social media to not only promote tourism in the area, but to build awareness about your vacation rental. The two go hand-in-hand. Simply said, we use social media to connect you with prospective guests. It’s also an amazing tool to maintain relationships once the guest leaves. This helps enhance the chances for repeat guests.
Our downtown Lake Lure storefront location is where guests check-in, and it’s an all-inclusive activity center for “everything Lake Lure”. We help guests book activities and help them plan their vacation. All our marketing efforts strive to cross-promote with local businesses. In turn, we have a huge referral base from local businesses sending guests our way.
Of course, we’ll operate under a written agreement outlining our services and duties in much greater detail. But here’s a broad overview of our services:
– Duty and authority to fully manage, supervise, and direct the business affairs associated with the vacation rental daily operation.
– Collect all revenues and deposits related to the property and pay any expenses outlined in our agreement.
– Establish policies, procedures, and marketing activities for the property, and advertise the property for maximum exposure.
– Coordinate, oversee, and inspect an exceptional level of housekeeping
– Provide professionally laundered towels and sheets.
– Provide quality “starter” guest amenities in the kitchen and all bathrooms.
– Supervise decisions concerning the supplies, maintenance, repair, and landscaping for the property.
– Coordinate emergency repairs if such expenditures are necessary to protect the property from damage.
– Select all vendors, suppliers, contractors, subcontractors, and employees with respect to the management of the property
– Negotiate and execute vendor agreements when necessary.
– Comply with any statute, ordinance, law, rule, regulation, or governmental agency having jurisdiction over the property.
– Obtain and maintain, on behalf of owner, all licenses and permits required or advisable for management and operation of the property.
– Maintain a record keeping and bookkeeping system for all receipts and disbursements.
– Provide statements of receipts, expenses, charges, and disbursements made by manager.
– Pay, on behalf of owner, all occupancy taxes